Email: nicholas (dot) diakopoulos (at) gmail.com
Telephone: 404 509 9974
AboutI'm a Tow Fellow at the Columbia University Journalism School working on applications of data and computational journalism. I'm also a consultant specializing in research, design, and development for computational media applications. Areas of expertise include data visualization, social computing, and news. Find me on Twitter: @ndiakopoulos
- Diversity in the Robot Reporter Newsroom
- The Anatomy of a Robot Journalist
- OpenVis is for Journalists!
- Computational Journalism and The Reporting of Algorithms
- Making Data More Familiar with Concrete Scales
- Storytelling with Data Visualization: Context is King
- Algorithmic Defamation: The Case of the Shameless Autocomplete
- Sex, Violence, and Autocomplete Algorithms: Methods and Context
- The Rhetoric of Data
- Data on the Growth of CitiBike
- 51% Foreign: Algorithms and the Surveillance State
- To Save Everything, Deliberate it Endlessly?
- Storytelling with Data: What Are the Impacts on the Audience?
- How does newspaper circulation relate to Twitter following?
- Neolithic Journalists? Influence Engines? Narrative Analytics? Some Thoughts on C+J